- Oconto County revolving loan funds have invested well over 2 million dollars in new and expanding businesses within the County.
- The OCEDC works with business prospects interested in locating or expanding in the County.
- The OCEDC maintains contacts with a network of economic development organizations throughout the region and the State.
- Operate programs focused on business attraction, retention and new venture formation.
- Publication of the Discovery Guide that reaches over 35,000 readers each year.
- Promote Oconto County tourist attractions via website, mobile application for android and iPhone and a social media marketing program on Facebook. Like us at www.facebook.com/ocontocounty.
- Maintain detailed information on County attractions including ATV and snowmobiling trails.
- Work with the local communities, Chambers, and Business Associations to promote the County and its assets.
Our Oconto County Economic Development Staff:
Paul W. Ehrfurth